Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks

As of late I have been loving MAC lipsticks. However when I'm not wearing my MAC lippies I've been wearing my Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks. They are, as the name implies, moisturizing and they have good color payoff. Another reason I love them is because of their packaging. The bright purple tubes really stand out when I'm searching through my make up drawer trying to decide on a lip color.


I own two of these in the shades Coral Shimmer and Pink Chic.

Coral Shimmer is an orangey coral shade with lots of gold shimmer. Seriously, if you don't like lots of glitter and shimmer on your lips then you won't like this one. However, this happens to be one of my favorite summer lipsticks. Topped off with MAC's Strange Potion lipglass it makes the most beautiful coral lip shade.

Pink Chic is a bright blue based pink with no shimmer. It's a nice bright color that I would normally wear in the summer rather than the fall or winter. I like to pair this with my Beauty Rush lipgloss in Taffy Go Lucky. It's a fun bright pink lip that's perfect for summer nights.


These applied evenly and wore for around 4 hours which is average wear time for me. I like these and would like to pick some more up in summer vampy fall shades. These two colors also pair nicely with the NYX lipliners I blogged about a little less than a week ago. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment