Sunday, July 17, 2011

NYX Lipliners

Lately I've been exploring the lipstick and lipliner side of the makeup world. My favorite lipliners that I've discovered, so far, are by NYX. They're creamy but they don't dry out my lips. They have a nice range of colors and are reasonably priced.
I only own two of the shades but you can bet I'll be picking up more in the future!

The two shades I own are Dolly Pink and Nectar. Dolly Pink is a blue based hot pink. It has no shimmer and is matte. While neither of the two I own are drying, this is definitely the less creamy of the two. It tugs slightly when applying but is not a big issue.
The other shade, Nectar, is an orange-y red color that is gorgeous for summer. It applied with no tugging on my lips.

These wore for around four hours on my lips, which is what I would have expected for the price. These are available where ever NYX products are sold. I'll definitely be picking up more of these since I'm just starting to experiment with lipliners and don't want to invest in any yet. I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment