Friday, December 30, 2011

Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Ruthless

Lately I've been feeling the Urban Decay love. So a few weeks ago when I had a Sephora coupon I used it to pick up an eyeshadow that I've heard MakeupByTiffanyD talk about a lot in several videos. This eyeshadow is a warm light brown with some golden undertones. The best part might be the outside of the case. It has a cute little robot and dinosaur. Adorable! :)
For swatches and a review of the eyeshadow it's self keep reading!


One of the reasons I love Urban Decay eyeshadows is that they're buttery smooth and have amazing pigmentation. This one didn't disappoint.
Swatched with no primer on the left and over Urban Decay Primer Potion on the right.
This color is a great universal shade that I think would flatter most every skin tone. I like to wear this as an all over lid color when I want a simple look that I don't have to spend forever doing. This shadow retails for $18 and can be found wherever Urban Decay products are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment