Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Loves TAG!

Fall is definitely my favorite season, so to celebrate that I thought I would do the Fall Loves Tag. I was in the middle of taking pictures for a different post for you guys but my battery died, so I thought that a post with no pictures would be better than no post at all! Keep reading if you want to know what my favorite products for fall are!
1) Top 5 fall makeup items?

My top makeup item for fall is Maybelliene's Colorsensational lipstick in Pink Petal. It's a perfect My Lips But Better shade for me and is my go to lip color for fall.
Another product I love in the fall is MAC's All That Glitters eyeshadow. It's a golden peachy color, and just reminds me of fall. For some reason the color reminds me of leaves, even though I've never seen a leaf that color.
Liplicous lipgloss in the color Whipped Vanilla is another product that I reach for constantly in the fall. If I don't know what lipgloss to wear, my hand tends to always reach for that lipgloss. It's a pink plum color with golden shimmer, and is another one of those colors that just screams fall to me.
MAC's MSF in Petticoat is a product that I wear quite a bit in the fall time. It's a raspberry colored shimmer blush. I prefer to wear this is the fall and winter because in the summer I find shimmery blushes to be a little overwhelming on my tanned skin. However, when I'm paler I really enjoy wearing it.
My final favorite makeup item for fall is NYC bronzer in the shade Sunny. I typically don't wear bronzer in the May, June, and July months since my face is pretty tan then. But once my tan starts to fade, I bust out my bronzer to cling to the last bits of summer I can.


2) Favorite Fall hair product?

In the fall and winter my hair tends to become frizzier and really dry, so I love using my Tresseme Shine Spray. It makes my hair really shiny and helps control my frizz.


3) Favorite Fall Nail Polish?

My favorite fall nail polish is by Pure Ice in the shade Iced Merlot. It's a burgundy wine color with silver glass reflects in it. When ever I wear it, I can't stop looking at my nails. Which isn't a good thing, especially whilst driving.


4) Favorite Fall scent?

Since I love fragrance, I cheated on this one. I have multiple favorite fall scents and couldn't just pick one!
For fall I love Bath and Body Works body mist in the scent Brown Sugar and Fig. The scent smells exactly like it's name and is my go to scent for fall.
Next I love Victoria's Secret Secret Garden Collection body mist in the scent Amber Romance. It's quite a musky scent with a hint of sweetness but isn't for everyone. I've heard quite a few people say that this scent gives them headaches, so if you don't like stronger scents, this may not be for you. I, however, happen to quite enjoy it.
My final favorite fall scent is also from Bath and Body Works and it is Twilight Woods. Right now I can't seem to find my bottle of it, which makes me quite sad. But it's another amazing scent for the fall and winter. I think it actually smells pretty similar to Amber Romance. TW however is more fruity, whereas AB is more musky.
(P.S. for my Wallflower from Bath and Body Works, my favorite fall scents are Leaves, and Kitchen Spice.)


5) Most worn clothing item & accessory?
In the fall I love wearing light weight jackets. I wear them almost everyday and have quite a few of them. I also really love hoodies. Once it starts getting a little cooler outside I go into a relaxed mode where I only care about comfort, rather than the appearance of the clothes.


6) Who's your Fall Style icon?

Like I mentioned in the previous question, in the fall I tend to wear a lot of hoodies. But if I had to pick whose style I love for fall it would definitely be Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars. Her outfits are always so cute and have the perfect balance of girly and edgy.


7) Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?

Probably a hoodie and jeans. For shoes I would probably wear either tennis shoes or boots, depending on if the ground was muddy or dry.


8) Favorite Halloween movie?

Halloween, even though it gives me the creeps! I also really like all of the Halloweentown movies that they play on Disney Channel. And of course, Casper the Friendly Ghost.


9) Favorite Halloween candy?

Candy corn! Candy corn is probably the thing I love the most about fall! It's my favorite candy and I love Philosophy's body wash that's scented like candy corn.


10) What are you being for Halloween?!


I don't know! I have a couple of Halloween parties to go to but I have no idea what to go as! I went as a ladybug last year but this year I'm not sure what I want to be. I haven't thought about it too much as Halloween is still over a month and a half away.



So that was what I'm loving for fall! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment